Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Inspiration for What about Daisy?

I can't say enough great things about the rescue foundation, Rolling Dog Ranch, they were our inspiration for What about Daisy? as well as the encouragement we needed during some of the more trying times raising Daisy our blind and deaf dog and Louie our three legged cat. Rolling dog ranch does adopt and or rescue animals for life but on occasion they will adopt out. What I love best about their stories is there is always a happy ending, these dogs and cats always find heaven on earth in the Rolling Dog Ranch sanctuary. I always look forward to their monthly newsletters and blogs to see what dog, cat or horse has arrived home.
Rolling Dog Ranch was recently awarded Winner of ASPCA 2009 Humane Award.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! and thank you for the great work.
Check out their video here:
http://www.rollingdogranch.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment